Friday, March 5, 2010

Diesel does wine?...etc




Ok so maybe I'm having an adult equivalent to a teenage crush on lighter fluid but i'm loving Diesel. I mentioned that they do furniture (with a tie up with egdy Italian furniture company Moroso), lighting (after a hook up with stylish Italian lighting company Foscarini) and textiles (Probably Moroso again) but I felt they were worth a picture... as they are THAT cool. I want a bedroom like that, and a cage light like that.
So anyway, they also do wine from the Diesel Farm. Ok so they don't make the wine (I don't think - though I wouldn't be surprised) but they do the bottle design. Apparently the Diesel Farm represents their 'commitment to originality and innovation, while respecting the history of wine making' - fair enough. They look quality and yet again shows how you can pretty much take a brand anywhere, and if you're good enough (and cool enough) it just seems to work.
Credit to Renzo Rosso (Owner/Genius) and Wilbert Das (Creative Director/Genius).

Diesel Furniture
Diesel Lighting
Diesel Textiles
Diesel Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment